Please note that these rules
and regulations are not exhaustive. Please refer to the ticket stub,
application form or other media as provided by Dubai Dolphinarium for each
particular activity that the public is involved with.
1. Dubai Dolphinarium is a public venue, dress code is important
and should follow Dubai Municipality Standards
2. Dubai Dolphinarium reserves the right to refuse entry to
individuals deemed not in the best interest of the public or Dubai Dolphinarium
3. The Restaurant is open free to the public for entrance on
provision of patronization
4. Food or beverages from outside Dubai Dolphinarium are not allowed
5. No distribution of materials or soliciting the patrons of Dubai
Dolphinarium without express written permission from the Management
6. Leaving of products, media or other objects
without permission from the Management is not allowed
7. Issues regarding satisfaction can be lodged with the 800900 Dubai Municipality Hotline
TIMINGS, PROGRAMS and PRICES are subject to change without prior notice.
9. All promotions are subject to terms and conditions. Promotion can be
avail only on the ticket counter of Dubai Dolphinarium. Call 04 336-9773 for
promotions mechanics and details.
10. Dubai Dolphinarium show ticket does not include ENTRY FEE to the
park. All entrants must pay AED 5.00 to Enter Creek Park: this fee is made by
Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable.
11. Cards accepted for payment are Visa, MasterCard and JCB only.
12. Free Seating on regular seats maybe applied during holidays.
13. Friday 11 am and Monday 11 am Shows is on Free Seating.
VISA upgrade for online booking
Terms and conditions:
* (VISA UPGRADE FOR ONLINE BOOKING IS CANCELLED STARTING NOV. 20, 2012)
1. Regular seats can be upgraded to
VIP seats if payment is made by VISA
2. Valid only for confirmed tickets
booked at www.dubaidolphinarium.ae
3. Subject to first come, first
serve basis or first booked, first serve.
4. Not valid in conjunction with any
other promotion or discount.
5. No refund of amount
difference for those who booked VIP
6. All types of visa is accepted
7. All entrants to park must pay AED
5, this is set by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable
8. Dubai Dolphinarium General
Terms and Conditions apply
9.Terms and conditions may be change by Dubai Dolphinarium.
***Visa upgrade is not valid for any declared U. A. E. Holidays.
1. Ticket is valid only
for the show issued and NO REFUND OR TRANSFER
2. Child of 2 to 12 years old needs entry ticket
3. Only Child less than 2 years of age is
free of charge
3. Above 12 years old are considered Adult and will be charged
with adult ticket
4. Gates Open 45 Minutes to 1 Hour Prior to each show
5. No Flash or professional photography/video is allowed inside the
6. Refer to Customer Service Area for Inquiries
7. Submit online booking printout for ticket collection at the
Customer Service Area
8. No Food is allowed in auditorium for the Dolphins’ safety
9. No strollers allowed inside Arena for public safety
1. Educational programs are NOT accredited and do not take the
place of sanctioned educational programs from such qualified institutions
2. Children must be 6 years old to participate in the standard
educational programs of Dubaidolphinarium
3. Children with special needs must be accompanied by a qualified
4. Adults are not allowed to participate in their children's
educational sessions without the permission from the Management
5. Bookings are not Confirmed until full payment of tuition
6. Dubai Dolphinarium reserves the right to cancel classes or
reschedule classes. Under such cancellation there will be a full refund
or reschedule without loss to the confirmed student.
Please note that these rules and regulations are not exhaustive. Please
refer to the ticket stub, application form or other media as provided by Dubai
Dolphinarium for each particular activity that the public is involved with.
Swim with Dolphin
1. Actual swim time is not more
than 20 minutes.
2. Children must be 5
years old to participate in the swim with dolphin program
3. There is no guarantee that a
person/child will be too afraid to participate
4. There will be a refund or
reschedule only if management changes the timing
5. Bookings are not Confirmed
until full payment of session is paid
6. Dubai Dolphinarium reserves
the right to cancel or reschedule sessions.
7. The guest can either pay a
fee to carry out their own photography or can purchase photos and videos taken
by our Photo Studio.
8. Misbehavior of a group or
individual as determined by the Trainer will result in expulsion or
cancellation of the session - the safety of all guests and proper treatment of
the dolphins is our top priority.
9. Participants must be free
from sickness and physically able, which will be determined by and considered
final by the Trainer (women should not be in their menstration cycle).
10. Children from 5 to 10 years must
be accompanied by an adult in the water