General Terms and Conditions
You are advised to read it carefully.
“Sea Magic Recreational Services” or Dubai Dolphinarium aims to make your experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible. The following policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and safety.
- Proceeding with the booking or buying the tickets means that you AGREE on the Terms and conditions.
- Exactly Two (2) to Eleven (11) years old needs a valid child ticket. Child below Two (2) years old is free. Children 11 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult to enter the show arena and watch the shows.
- Exactly twelve (12) years old and above needs adult ticket.
- Other attractions inside Dubai Dolphinarium child age might be different for each attraction and condition must be followed.
- Dubai Dolphinarium security/cashier reserves the right to request identification of child for age verification purposes.
- Dubai Dolphinarium show ticket does not include Entry Fee to Creek Park. This charge is collected separately by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable. All entrants must pay entry ticket via NOL card to Creek Park. In case the customer doesn't have a NOL card, they can purchase it at Creek Park Gate 1 for 25AED and can be used by the whole group. Note there should be 5AED credit on the NOL Card per person.
- All regular seats are on a "first come, first served' basis. There are no assigned seats regardless of the selected section during booking.
- VIP ticket holders are requested to follow assigned seat numbers.
- Guests are requested to check their tickets and change before leaving the counters.
- Guests are expected to arrive at least 45 minutes before the show commences.
- Ticket purchase is valid only for show issued & NO REFUND / NO TRANSFER. Dubai Dolphinarium reserves the right to refuse any refund or reschedule if the customer is unable to arrive on time of booking.
- Successful purchase will receive a Confirmation Order Form via email to the email address supplied on the online booking form. This email contains a unique Confirmation Order Number which should be quoted in any correspondence.
- Guests must present the ticket or invoice (printed or photo) and present to enter the arena.
- Dubai Dolphinarium reserves the right to not re-issue any lost tickets.
- Customers must present or inform the cashier of any promotions they wanted to avail before the transaction, any promotion presented after the transaction will not be honored. Sales once done is final and no promotion will be entertained
- Promotions & Ticket Terms and Conditions are final and non-negotiable.
- For any promotion, offer and complimentary tickets customers are requested to follow procedures and conditions. The cashier has the right to refuse any transaction that has any procedural conflict and technical issues regarding any offers.
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discount or special rates.
- Bank or Corporate Offers are valid only at Dubai Dolphinarium ticket counter and requires the presence of the cardholder. Card and valid ID must be presented for verification purposes. Terms and conditions apply.
- Dubai Dolphinarium offers free entry (Regular Seat) only for People of Determination (POD) holding SANAD cards, UAE Ministry of Community Development or any cards issued by the UAE government agencies and 50% discount (Regular Seat) for 1 companion only, subject to availability. This offer is not available for People of Determination with cards issued by other countries.
- Dolphinarium reserves the right to create and cancel ticket promotions.
- Online offers can only be purchased through Dubai Dolphinarium website.Terms and conditions apply.
- Guest can contact Dubai Dolphinarium for any special prices or promotions not listed in any written communications or online.
- Guest must present valid entry tickets to enter the show arena.
- Strollers are not allowed inside the show arena and must leave them at the reception area.
- Customers are not allowed to touch the water in the pool or throw any material on it.
- The first 3 rows are splash zones. Guests may get wet in this zone.
- Guests are advised to refrain from standing or running behind the barricades around the pool area.
- Guests are prohibited to conduct live streaming or broadcast of the show.
- Guests must remain seated during the entire show and refrain from standing and walking to take photos and videos that may interfere with or affect the show or cause disturbance to other guests.
- Guests who wish to use camera equipment must ensure that they are not causing inconvenience to other guests.
- Dolphinarium reserves the right to refuse entry and to eject individuals for reason of inappropriate behavior without refund or explanation
Swim with Dolphins Policy
- All sessions are on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests can book via our website through card payments to guarantee their slots.
- Children less than 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult in the pool for all types of experience.
- Children must be at least 8 years old, a confident swimmer to avail the Deep Water experience.
- Maximum weight limit for Deep Water experience is 110kg.
- Guest who are pregnant or with menstrual cycle is prohibited in the pool, for safety reasons.
- Guests with medical risks are highly encouraged to contact our hotline prior to booking. The trainer deserves the right to cancel the session with no refund if the guest fails to declare any medical risks.
- Each session can accommodate maximum 4 people and available for private and non-private booking.
- If you choose to book Mixed (non-private) sessions, you will share the duration of the session with other guests.
- Up to 2 companions are allowed to observe. Extra companions will be charged with AED50 entry fee.
- Guest will receive 1 photo print out included in the package. Additional photographs and videos can be availed at the Photo Studio separately.
- Guests can send a request to reschedule their session at least 24 hours before their booked session, subject to approval and availability.
- Dolphin Planet reserves the right to cancel or reschedule interactions without prior notice.
ON THE DAY
- Guests are expected to arrive at least 45 minutes before the session commences, Dolphin Planet reserves the right to sell slots if the customer failed to appear on their scheduled session. Booking is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Dubai Dolphinarium has a shower and changing room facility exclusive for Dolphin Planet guests.
- Guests must wear the required wetsuits to be in the pool. Wetsuits (one-piece) are provided by Dubai Dolphinarium. Guests are allowed to bring their own.
- Each guest is required to sign a Liability Waiver before starting the session. Immediate Family Member or Adult companion of guest aged 11 years and below must sign the waiver on the child's behalf. Refusal to sign means forfeiture of the booking and payment will not be refundable.
- Guests' companions can enter the pool area to observe but must stay in the designated area and prohibited to be in the pool with the guest during the session.
- All guests in each session will be together in the pool for approximately 20 minutes. No refunds will be given for any guest who will leave before the session ends.
- Mobile phones or any camera equipment are prohibited in the pool.
- The trainer will give safety instructions and orientation on the whole experience to the guests before the session.
- Please note that the pool's water temperature is 23 degrees Celcius.
- The trainer deserves the right to cancel the session with no refund if the guest fails to follow safety instructions given during the session.
- Guests are allowed to upgrade from Shallow to Deep Water Experience. Downgrade is not possible and non-refundable.
- Please respect your fellow customers and do not approach the ticket counter unless it is your turn.
- Parental supervision is required for minors. Parent(s) and/or guardians of minors entering Dubai Dolphinarium premises are responsible for their children's actions, their conduct and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Guest are requested to wear proper clothing; any guest that is wearing indecent clothing may be asked to leave the premises.
- Guests are prohibited and restricted from use of profane, vulgar, offensive or derogatory language or gestures, threatening and abusive behavior to any guests and staff.
- Smoking including vaping is not allowed inside Dubai Dolphinarium and its premises unless otherwise assigned.
- Dubai Dolphinarium is NOT responsible for any lost items, strollers and any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please do not bring any sharp material or hazardous items. Items that might cause any security concern will be confiscated
- Please be informed that Dubai Dolphinarium is monitored by CCTV.
- Dubai Dolphinarium prohibits any form of selling / reselling tickets of a customer to another customer inside the building.
- Dubai Dolphinarium reserves the right to ask the individual to leave the premises who violates the conditions.
Due to technical reasons, we reserve the right to cancel/postpone programs without notice and the tickets will be valid for other programs based on availability.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- All products, tours and services offered by Dubai Dolphinarium are valid as per the dates displayed at the Website. Dubai Dolphinarium is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- Prices and show timings are subject to change without prior notice.
Third Party Partners Policy
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Dubai Dolphinarium reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked via the Website or through partner websites, at any time, for any reason.
- Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
- Dubai Dolphinarium is not responsible on any changes in the booking made through travel agencies or any third-party websites.